FT Ductile provides a wide range of pipe fittings in a variety of different measurements.
Applied to joining two consecutive pipes together, using the correct pipe fittings is vital to ensure the efficiency of both the pipes themselves, and also the entire system of pipes in place. It is important that all requirements are taken into account when selecting the appropriate fittings to use when creating a pipe system; below are a number of points to consider:
- How wide do the pipe fittings need to be?
- Are the two pipes being linked the same size? If not, what are the measurements of each one?
- How thick do the walls of any new pipe fittings need to be? What pressures do the pipe fittings need to support?
- What shape do the pipe fittings need to be to accommodate or compliment the extended pipe network?
- Do the pipe fittings need to be made from a specific material?
Fittings to suit ductile iron pipes are available from 80mm to 1000mm and CAD drawings of our pipe fittings can be provided.
NP16 are carried in stock and NP10 & 25 are available to order with short lead times. All FT Ductile pipe fittings are epoxy coated to EN 545 (potable water) and EN 598 (dirty water).
For further enquiries or more technical information, please contact a member of our team.