COVID-19 PrecautionsPosted on Mar 18, 2020
We would like to reassure our customers and suppliers that FT Ductile is carefully following the Government advice surrounding the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and have put strategies in place to ensure continuity of service whilst also protecting the health and wellbeing of our staff and the public.
In accordance with Government guidelines, which are updated daily, these are the steps we’re taking:
• Staff that are suffering from even mild symptoms (fever and/or new, persistent cough) are asked to self-isolate for 7 days.
• Travelling for business purposes has been suspended until further notice.
• Staff will be able to work remotely in line with standard flexible working arrangements.
• Instead of face-to-face meetings, where appropriate, use will be made of conference call platforms. Please look out for further details on this in due course.
• Staff working in an office environment should sterilise their hands regularly and follow the Government guidelines about coughing, sneezing, and touching the face.
FT Group remains committed to a ‘business as usual’ approach and will continue to monitor the situation, providing you with updates as and when appropriate.