Quality Policy Statement
FT Ductile is committed to providing an excellent quality service to our clients, in order to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
FT Ductile has adopted the principles of ‘Process Management’, and has implemented an integrated management system in accordance with ISO 9001:2015. We are dedicated to ensuring the implementation and continual improvement of this system and across the organisation. FT Ductile aim to:
- Provide products that satisfy our clients’ requirements, over and above their expectations.
- Always give exceptional customer service and technical guidance.
- Use trained and competent staff, and provide training and development opportunities to our employees.
- Continually add value to processes across all aspects of the business to create a competitive advantage.
- Deliver a service on time and within the constraints of client contract, specification and legislative requirements.
- Where possible, promote best practice outside the immediate organisation.
As part of an ongoing process to achieve these aspirations, FT Ductile sets objectives and targets that are established and reviewed at regular intervals.
FT Ductile recognises that quality is the prime responsibility of the senior management, who will ensure that there are adequate resources available (both human and financial) to implement this policy. Management will actively promote and encourage the cooperation, involvement and participation of all staff.
This Quality Policy is a live document and will be reviewed on an annual basis at Management Review meetings.
Duncan Frazer, CEO